X-PERT (NX) – The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market!
There is no other pole that is both stationary & spinning, bottom-loading that features the revolutionary X-Joint!
With the X-Pert´s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground.
SPINNING & STATIONARY – Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights of 7′ 4″ to 9′.
(If your ceiling height is exactly 9 ft. an additional extension may be needed depending on your set up location.)
For higher or lower ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase.
Click here for extensions.
BOTTOM LOADING – No ladder needed to adjust height. You can expand and fully lock the pole into positions without ever leaving the ground.
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY – Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads.
This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
THE X-PERT SET CONTAINS
- Micro Base Plate – smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover – Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter – Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome – 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key – The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases – One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
- Photo Display Manual
*Note: Base, dome, adjuster unit & cover are Chrome finish.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLE FINISHES?
Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, max grip
The Powder Coated texture provides maximum grip and high friction for pole holds.
All pole tubes are powder coated, however, the upper dome, micro base, bottom adjuster unit & adjuster cover are chrome finish.
Brass – solid polished brass, high grip
Titanium Gold – electronically coated, enhanced grip
Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Stainless Steel – weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN POLE DIAMETERS (THICKNESS)?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands
45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
48mm (1.89 in) – its a 40mm pole and becomes 48mm with silicone coating
50mm (2in) – original pole size
53mm (2.09 in) – its a 45mm pole and becomes 53mm with silicone coating