OUT OF STOCK. ETA ~ May 5th ** NEW LOWER PRICE **
If you purchase this 45mm X-Pert Pole, your order will be charged automatically as a PAID PRE-ORDER and will ship approximately May 5th.
X-PERT (XX) - The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole
SPINNING & STATIONARY - Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights of 7' 4" to 9'.
X-Pert Installation Video Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m04WT3y5w7Q
For higher or lower ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase. See height chart on left or click here for extensions.
BOTTOM LOADING - No ladder needed to adjust height. You can expand and fully lock the pole into positions without ever leaving the ground.
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY - Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market!
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market! There is no other pole that is both stationary & spinning, bottom-loading that features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pert´s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground. The X-Pert contains all the parts needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in to 9ft.
The X-Pert (XX) set contains:
- Micro Base Plate - smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover - Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence.
- Main Pole B (top pole) - Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in - 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints - Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter - Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome - 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key - The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases - One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
Photo Display Manual
What is the difference in pole finishes?
Brass - solid brass with enhanced grip
Titanium Gold - electronically coated to enhance grip
Chrome - most popular & best for general use
Stainless Steel - best for those with sensitive skin
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
40mm (1.5in) - slimmest, sleekest pole yet, best for small hands *top seller
45mm (1.75in) - most popular diameter, great hand grip, industry standard size used in competitions worldwide *top seller
50mm (2in) - original pole size