Taking the best elements of the XPERT, adding in the most advanced spinning & static mechanism in the world, X-LOCK, plus a minimized, sleeker upper dome, and you have the XPERT Pro.
X-LOCK allows you to switch from static to spinning in an instant and back with just a flick of the wrist, no tools needed.
The XPERT Pro is available in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Titanium Gold, Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) and Silicone (45mm diameter only Black & Pink), and in both 40mm & 45mm pole diameters.
- Pressure mounted pole that fits heights between 7’ 6” to 9’ 1″ (If your ceiling is exactly 9’1″ you would need a 200mm extension)
- Available in Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel, Titanium Gold, Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink) & Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) finishes and 40mm & 45mm diameters
- Easy to install and user friendly
- X-LOCK spinning & static mechanism
- Minimised, sleeker upper dome
- Disassembles quickly for easy storage and transport
- Carry case sold separately (not included in the kit)
- No screws, bolts or drilling needed to set up the XPERT Pro pole
- Safe, sturdy and full instruction manuals/instructional videos available
- Can be installed with a permanent mount (Ball Mount or Pole Home Mount)
The XPERT Pro is designed for home use only. For commercial (studio and gym) use, take a look at our Dual-Lined one-piece and multi-piece poles.
*Processing and shipping can take up to 15 business days FOR IN STOCK ITEMS ONLY with the exception of pre-orders. Pre-order dates may vary please check specific items on the website!
If you need any technical help, please check our FAQ section. Thank you!
If you item is on backorder, we will ship once our stock is replenished. Fedex does not ship to P.O. Boxes or APOs. Please use your home or office address or call to place your order via US Mail.
** HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO & APO/MILITARY ADDRESSES – Will require additional shipping charges. Rates for this region can vary from $150-$250. Customer service representative will contact you via email or phone for additional payment. Tambien hablamos español.
ANY CHANGES TO AN ORDER AFTER THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED WILL INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ORDER CAREFULLY.
Can I use my pole on slanted ceilings?
If you have slanted, vaulted or cathedral style ceilings you can use our XPERT or XPERT Pro poles. This can be done by purchasing a vaulted ceiling mount.
Unfortunately, SPORT poles do not have this option.
Can I use my pole on carpet?
Using a pole on a carpet is fine, but remember that when you tighten the pole, the carpet will compress anywhere from 1/2-2 inches, so please be aware of this when measuring your ceiling and after initial set-up you may need to re-tighten.
How do I locate joists?
Joists can be located by either tapping across the ceiling with a knuckle or with an electronic stud finder. With a knuckle you tap across until a more solid sound is heard – this is a joist or beam. A hollow sound is the space between the joists. A stud finder will locate the joist electronically (see what is a stud finder).