With a lower profile podium area and reduced weight, the X-POLE X-STAGE Lite is even more portable, but just as stable as the X-STAGE. For this pole, we generally recommend a user weight limit of 330lbs. You can increase the stability by adding weight plates. Always test your pole’s stability before each use.
The X-STAGE Lite can be set up anywhere with a 10.5ft height clearance with no permanent ceiling fixings required (shorter extensions available if you don’t have the minimum clearance). It also features spinning & static modes as standard.
Putting your stage up and taking it down is super quick and easy, leaving you more time to enjoy your pole. The X-STAGE Lite is supplied with bespoke carry cases for every element of your stage, making it simple to transport. If you are purchasing the X-STAGE or X-STAGE Lite to use with LyraPole – please ensure it is compatible.
- 20lbs lighter than the X-STAGE
- X-STAGE – 229lbs
- X-STAGE Lite – 209lbs
- Minimum usage height of 10.5ft
- 5ft podium diameter with 4″ podium height
- Available in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink) and Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) finishes and 40mm & 45mm diameters
- Spinning & static as standard
- Easy to install and user friendly
- Full instruction manuals/instructional videos available
- Bespoke carry cases come as standard
- Totally portable pole dance stage for complete freedom to pole anywhere
- Weight trays available to add extra weights to the stage base for even more stability
- Please note X-STAGE and X-STAGE Lite no longer come with extendable legs, as these have been replaced by stabilization pieces.