SPORT (NS) – Professional Grade Stationary Pole
The most affordable Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market! The X-Pole Sport is stationary, bottom-loading, and features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pole Sport’s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground!
The X-Pole Sport contains all the parts needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in to 9ft.
For higher or lower ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase.
Click here for extensions.
BOTTOM LOADING – No ladder needed to adjust height
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY – Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads.
This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
THE X-POLE SPORT SET CONTAINS
- Base Plate – 9in diameter
- Foam adjuster rod cover – Covers threads so you won’t scrape your arms or legs
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and locking nut
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and is used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Upper Support Plate – 9in wide plate that grips the ceiling for support
- Hex Key & Straight Rod – The ONLY tools you will need to properly set up your X-Pole Sport!!
- Carry Case – Only one case is needed for the complete X-Pole Sport Set
- Photo Display Manual
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLE FINISHES?
Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, max grip
Titanium Gold – electronically coated, enhanced grip
Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN POLE DIAMETERS (THICKNESS)?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands
45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
50mm (2in) – original pole size