The X-Stage Lite is very stable and has all the same features as the X-Stage Standard except its base frame is only 4 inches off the ground increasing the amount of workable pole to 9ft 8in! The X-Stage Lite base frame is half the weight of the X-Stage Standard. The X-Stage Lite has carrying cases for the pole, plates and base frame. The base frame case comes with wheels so transporting your X-Stage has never been easier. For extra stability you can extend the legs and add weight plates to the posts on the frame. The X-Stage Lite includes the stage and multi-piece 45mm chrome pole that is both stationary and spinning.
Once assembled, the entire X-Stage Lite unit stands at 10 feet. Additional extensions can be purchased separately for lower ceiling heights. Please call the office at 888-976-5387 if you have a ceiling lower than 10 feet.
The X-Stage meets all of the following requirements: portability, ease of transportation and set up, large circular dance area with no corners or sharp edges, static and spinning functions, multi piece pole tube, hi-stability for use without weight for anything but extreme moves and the most importantly, value for money. Everything needed for setup comes in your X-Stage kit and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
Remove from the carrying cases, expand the main frame, lock the stage floor sections in place, insert the main pole, tighten the retaining screw, add the extension pole, tighten the screw and your ready to dance – it really is that quick and simple.
- Pole Diameter: 45mm (1.75”)
- Stage Diameter: 1600mm (5’3”)
- Overall Height: 3m (10’)
- Stage Height: 4"
- Useable Pole: 9'8"
- Weight (approx): X-Stage Complete 209Lbs (in carry cases)
- Main Frame 65Lbs
- Stage Panels 114Lbs (2 Sets @ 57Lbs each)
- Pole Tubes 30Lbs
X-Stage Key Features:
- 1600mm (5’3”) Circular Stage Floor – circular (no sharp corners or flat sides)
- Fully Foldable – main frame folds into a bag with wheels. 2 complete X-Stages will fit in a standard car.
- Stage Floor – 6 easy to fit floor panels that lock into place (no tools needed)
- Pole Tube – 2 piece, with X-Joint technology pole tube for easy transportation
- Spinning Option – included at no extra cost
- Stability – extremely stable, most moves can be done without extra weight
- Extension Stabilizers – increase stability without the need for additional weight
- Weight Posts – allow for the addition of ‘optional’ bar bell weights.
- Adjustable Feet – to reduce movement on uneven floors
- Silicone Base Pads – to prevent the stage from sliding and to protect the floor from damage
- Carry Case with 2 wheels – to carry the main frame, just wheel it where you want to go! (included)
- Carry cases - for stage frame, floor panels, and pole (included)