Zoraya Judd – One of the pioneers of the pole fitness industry. Zoraya is an aerial pole performer, instructor, wife, and mother to 3 boys. She is based in Utah and is the founder of Next Level Pole Training – a unique training experience meant to progress you 1-2 pole levels in a very short time period. Zoraya has been traveling, on a regular basis, teaching pole studios around the world for over a decade. Zoraya has participated in many international competitions and has been awarded many titles. She has guest judged and performed at large pole functions and competitions, performed with and for numerous well known actors, musicians, festivals, large corporate private events and has been featured in many magazines, news papers, fox sports, and movies.
Zoraya’s goal is to continue to show people the art and fitness side of aerial pole. She absolutely loves everything that has to do with pole. But, for her it is the strength, control and flexibility that she finds so beautiful and intriguing.
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from this legend. Her strength and technique combined with her many years of experience is unmatched and is sure to take your pole to the next level.
- First competition, “Miss Pole Fetish Utah 2009”, She placed 1st in the advanced division.
- One of the 12 girls chosen to compete in “USPDF West Coast Regional 2009 Competition”, where she received her “Pro Status”
- Sexy in SLC, Oct 2009
- Competed in “Vertical Pole Challenge”, where she secured a spot in the Finale.
- Became a clothing ambassador for Bad Kitty Pole Fit Wear.
- Competed in “USPDF National Championship 2010” in the Pro Division.
- Performed with Felix Cane at corporate event. 2010
- UPA Pole Artist of the month, May 2010
- Toured southern California doing pole workshops at multiple pole studios.
- Guest performer at the International Pole Convention 2010
- Inspiration of the month for Mika Yoga wear July 2010.
- Performed as an opening and closing act for rapper Common in Las Vegas NV 2010
- Performed as an opening and closing act for singer Mia in Las Vegas NV 2010
- Guest performer at EMW west coast competition 2010
- Zoraya wanted to give back, so she got involved with “All Childrens Charity”. A charity that seeks to empower, educate and nurture talent in children all over the world.
- Competed in the “World Pole Dance and Fitness championship 2010”, where she made it to the final round and became a part of the top 13 in world. Held in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Toured all over the UK and Europe doing pole workshops at multiple pole studios.
- Competed in the “American Pole Fitness Championships 2010” in October, where she was awarded 2 awards. 1st runner up and Pole Athlete Of The Year (out of the males and females).
- Was featured in Pole Spin Magazine August-November 2010 issue
- Toured East Coast doing pole workshops at multiple pole studios.
- 2010 won “Pole Idol”
- Zoraya is currently performing with Zen Arts (zenartsla.com) and Revel Society, a premier event entertainment and production company.
- Competed in “International Pole Championships 2010”, December in Tokyo, Japan. Where she was awarded International Pole Art Champion 2010.
- Was featured in Pole Spin Magazine December-March 2011 issue
- Photoshoot for Affliction clothing and for Throwdown in January 2011
- Performed for the 2011 Maxim Magazine party, January 2011
- Performed for the 2011 XBIZ Awards in February 2011
- Competed in “Aerial Pole International Championships 2011”, March in Switzerland. Where she was awarded Best Trick award and strongest pole dancer by Dominic Lacasse himself (The Flag Man).
- Toured all over the UK and Europe doing pole workshops at multiple pole studios. March 2011
- Has a 5 page spread in Pole Spin Magazine April-July 2011 issue and is considered an inspirational role model world-wide
- Performed and toured in Mexico city May 2011 teaching pole workshops
- Was featured live on Fox Sports in Mexico City during Cinco de Mayo 2011 to represent pole as an art and sport
- Toured Northern California and Tahoe May 2011 teaching pole workshops at multiple studios.
- Performed two nights in a row on the main stage at Lightning In a Bottle, May 2011, Los Angeles CA
- She has also been featured and interviewed by numerous news reporters, magazine articles, and tv personnel around the world.
- Performed 3 nights in a row on the main stages of “Electric Daisy Carnival” in Las Vegas, NV with Zen Arts.
- Performed at XPOLE showcase of the top 12 pole dancers in the world. “Pole Reflections” Sydney Australia, July 2011
- Toured all parts of Australia teaching Pole Fitness workshops. July/August 2011
- Competed at World Pole Dance and Fitness Championships 2011, Hungry Budapest October 2011 where she was awarded “Best Entertainer” in the finals.
- Toured all over UK and Europe teaching pole fitness workshops, October 2011
- Performed at Gravity First 2nd edition 2011 in Mexico City for XPOLE Mexico. October 2011
- Toured all over the Mexico teaching pole workshops at multiple pole studios. October 2011
- Photoshoot with Rebok for the cover of a fitness magazine in South America. January 2012 issue.
- Cover girl of Vertical Fitness Magazine in USA, February/April 2012
- International Pole Championships 2012, Hong Kong. Awarded First Runner Up Pole Art Champion and First Runner Up Pole Idol 2012
- 2012 featured in Rolling Stones magazine
- International Judge for 2013 World Pole Dance and Fitness Championships in Switzerland
- Judge and Guest Performer for 2014 Miss Pole Dance Argentina
- Judge and Guest Performer for 2014 Miss Pole Dance Mexico
- Guest performer at PWN Awards 2014
- 2015 through today: Main judge for most of the largest international and world pole competitions
- 2015 through today: Traveling the globe teaching at many pole studios
- 2015 through today: Teaching MANY international guests at her personal training facility in USA
(Next Level Training)
Zoraya is sponsored by:
Mika Yoga Wear
Mika Yoga Swim
Zoraya continues to tour the entire globe teaching the art of pole to at pole studios everywhere.
Samantha Star combines her knowledge of pole, gymnastics, yoga, and hand balance to be a dynamic performer and informative instructor. She believes perfecting the fundamentals is the best way to gain strength and coordination to achieve a higher level of fitness and grace. By focusing on technique and core, she helps students attain a solid platform with which they can achieve confidence, strength and power. Samantha teaches at Body & Pole in NYC and also travels the world to perform, compete, judge, and teach workshops.
Instructor at Body & Pole
1st Place PSO Atlantic APC 2019
3rd Place PSO Nationals 2019
6th Place – POSA Worlds 2018
2nd Place – USPSF (Qualifier for POSA Worlds) 2018
2nd Place – Pole -a – Palooza 2018
1st Place – Pole -a- Palooza 2017
2nd Place – Pole Olympia 2016
3rd Place – USPSF (Qualifier for IPSAF Worlds) 2016
3rd Place – USPSF (Qualifier for IPSF Worlds) 2015
2nd Place – Australian Pole Fitness Championship 2015
1st Place – IDSA World Pole Dance Championship of Sports Standard (China) 2014 2nd Place – Pole Championship Series 2014
1st Place – Women’s Division – Pole Classic at Pole Expo 2013
4th Place – Nationals Pro/ Level 4 Championship – Pole Sport Organization 2013 2nd Place – Atlantic Level 4 Championship – Pole Sport Organization 2013
3rd Place – National Elite Division – Midwest Pole Dance Competition 2012
APFA Pole Athlete of the year 2012
Yoga Meridian Therapy – Science of Self 2019
elevatED L1, L2 Pole – elevatED L1 Flex Power Monkey Fitness – Ring Thing
AFAA Group Fitness
200hr Yoga Teacher Training: Back Bay Yoga
Secret Circus 2019
Let them Eat Cake – 2018
USPSF Regionals 2018
Filthy Pony 2018
Halloween show at Body & Pole 2018
Showtime – an immersive circus at Body & Pole 2018 The Wall Art Openings at Body & Pole 2017, 2018 Mountain Pole Camp 2017, 2018
Pole Convention – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Schtick a Pole In It – NYC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 SoSi – An AERA production NYC -2016
Pole Show La – 2014, 2015, 2016
Pole Expo – Las Vegas 2015
Pole Revolution – 2015
Aerial AllStars Australia 2015
Arnold Australia 2015
Gravity First – Fifth Edition 2014
Pole Expo – Pole Star Showcase 2014
Arnold Classic – Arnold Sports Festival 2014
Live Dancing Girls – Nashville, Tn 2014
La Gente – An AERA production – Nyc 2013